This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement aligned to the criteria outlined in the Person Specification (maximum of four pages).
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please share details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to final panel and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing date as outlined below. No applications will be accepted once the longlisting process has begun.
- Following longlisting, you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
To apply for this role, please follow this link: Executive Director Children, Young People and Learning
The following timetable sets out key dates for the recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date||Tuesday 14 January 2020|
|Longlist meeting (no candidate involvement)||Wednesday 15 January|
|Technical interviews with Penna (in Central London)||Friday 17 January|
|Shortlist meeting (no candidate involvement)||Monday 20 January|
|Final panel (in West Sussex)||
Stakeholder panels - Thursday 23 January
Final panel interviews - Friday 24 January
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact our consultants at Penna: Maggie Hennessy 07877 004648, Chris Barrow 0203 849 2624 or Anita Denton 07725554802.